das Vereinigte Königreich-London: Dienstleistungen von Architektur-, Konstruktions- und Ingenieurbüros und Prüfstellen
Diese Bekanntmachung dient nur der Vorinformation
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Nationale Identifikationsnummer: n/a
Postanschrift: Town Hall, Brixton Hill
NUTS-Code: UKI45 Lambeth
Postleitzahl: SW2 1RW
Land: Vereinigtes Königreich
Kontaktstelle(n): Fola Duyile
Telefon: +44 2079260644
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://uk.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/18
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Lambeth Council — Bidders‘ Day Event for Procurement of Strategic Asset Partner
The London Borough of Lambeth is hosting an event to introduce a procurement process to suppliers that will cover the appointment of a Strategic Asset Partner (‘SAP’). The procurement process is expected to take place over the next 9-12 months and is planned to follow the competitive procedure with negotiation process.
The contract will be for a total asset management solution for the Council’s housing stock that will join up strategic asset management, stock condition surveying, investment planning, carbon reduction, compliance, disrepair and procurement.
The contract is expected to be for an initial term of 3 years with 2 options to extend by a further year (3 + 1 + 1). The form of contract is expected to be a bespoke Consultants’ Appointment, incorporating standard council conditions.
The contract will be for a total value of approx GBP 481 008.00 per year. The estimated date of publication is 2 October 2020, though this is subject to change.
This procurement is for a strategic asset partner, that will join up strategic asset management, stock condition surveying, investment planning, carbon reduction, compliance, disrepair and procurement in relation to the Council’s housing stock. The aim of this procurement is to procure a solution that will provide the Council with:
• a total asset management solution that will join up strategic asset management, stock condition surveying, investment planning, carbon reduction, compliance, disrepair and procurement;
• a solution that will incorporate a Dynamic Purchasing System that will include both local and national contractors and dynamically evolve according to client procurement priorities and market developments;
• a solution that responds to resident priorities and has previously secured enthusiasm from members.
As part of this contract the successful organisation should deliver the required following outputs:
• stock condition survey – comprehensive asset data uploaded and accessible on the Council’s chosen system(s);
• asset and investment strategy/plan – short, medium and long term costed improvement programmes;
• carbon reduction strategy/plan – incorporate costed targets and initiatives to meet Council aspirations;
• compliance plus framework (including fire risk) – prioritised and costed;
• disrepair strategy/plan – analyse trends to identify critical failure points. Targeted interventions to reduce costs by at least 10 %; incentivised by risk/reward;
• Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) – managed by and maintained by the strategic asset partner and giving the Council capacity to procure on a project-by-project basis to meet changing requirements and needs; continually driving value for money.
It is currently anticipated that the proposed strategic asset partnership contract will start on the 26 April 2021 for the initial term of 3 years with two options to extend by a further year (3 + 1 + 1).
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
The virtual suppliers session will take place on the 21 September 2020. The event will begin at 11 a.m. and is expected to end at 13.30 p.m. If you wish to attend please advise us by emailing Adelle Pobee at (APobee@lambeth.gov.uk) no later than 12.00 noon on Friday 18 September 2020.
© Europäische Union, http://ted.europa.eu, 1998-2020