– – Dienstleistungen – Freiwillige ex ante-transparenzbekanntmachung – Verhandlungsverfahren ohne Aufruf zum Wettbewerb
das Vereinigte Königreich-London: Dienstleistungen von Architektur-, Konstruktions- und Ingenieurbüros und Prüfstellen
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber/Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Rainham and Beam Park Regeneration Project — Land Assembly Consultancy Services
A Contract for the provision of consultancy advice and support in connection with private treaty acquisitions and potential Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) process on the Rainham and Beam Park Regeneration Project.
Rainham Housing Zone sites NR02/03, NR04/05, RW4B, NR06, NR08, NR09, NR10, NR11 and RE01
A Contract for the provision of consultancy advice and support in connection with private treaty acquisitions and potential CPO process on the Rainham and Beam Park Regeneration Project.
Under the Contract the appointed consultant will (amongst other things) be responsible for:
1) Identifying all third party interests in the sites and providing descriptions of such interests.
2) Facilitating the development of a programme for the acquisition of the third party interests and any alteration to that programme as may be proposed by the client from time to time.
3) Proposing and agreeing with the client an acquisition strategy for acquiring the third party interests.
4) Implementing the agreed acquisition strategy and updating it, in consultation with the client, as appropriate.
5) Agreeing a budget for the acquisition of the third party interests and conducting negotiations for the acquisition of such third party interests in accordance with this agreed budget.
6) Assisting in agreement of Heads of Terms with the relevant property owners.
7) Preparation of site sign off reports for the client.
8) Assisting the client with dealing with any blight notices received.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
- Die Bauleistungen/Lieferungen/Dienstleistungen können aus folgenden Gründen nur von einem bestimmten Wirtschaftsteilnehmer ausgeführt werden:
- nicht vorhandener Wettbewerb aus technischen Gründen
The Contract is to be awarded to Ardent Management Limited pursuant to Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. For the reasons set out below, Notting Hill Genesis (NHG) is of the view that the Contract can only be awarded to Ardent because competition is absent for technical reasons, and no reasonable alternative exists.
The team at Ardent who will be responsible for the provision of the services under the Contract have been providing the CPO support services on the Project since 2015 under a contract between Havering Council and their soon to be former employer, Glenny LLP. Pursuant to contractual arrangements between NHG and the Council relating to the Project, NHG is to take over responsibility for the CPO process on this Project. NHG wish to retain the same consultancy team to provide the CPO support services as that team has developed key relationships with the 3rd party owners at the sites through their involvement since 2015, and have been heavily involved in negotiations with them. NHG believes that to change the consultancy team at this stage could therefore prejudice the integrity of the CPO process. The team will shortly be leaving Glenny to take up employment at Ardent from 1.9.2018. Hence, NHG wishes to appoint Ardent to provide the services from that point forward (rather than simply taking a novation of the Glenny contract from the Council).
Due to the above and the Ardent teams‘ unparalleled knowledge and experience of the Project, NHG is of the view that if it were to seek to procure the Contract in accordance with the Regulations competition would be absent for technical reasons because no consultant in the market would realistically be able to compete with the Ardent teams‘ offering for the Contract.
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe/Konzessionsvergabe
Rainham and Beam Park Regeneration Project – Land Assembly Consultancy Services
Thickbroom Coventry, 147a High Street, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire,
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
The Contracting Authority will enter into this Contract following a minimum 10 day calendar day standstill period starting on the day after this notice is published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No 102) (as amended) (the Regulations) provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or who are at risk of harm by a breach of the Regulations to bring proceedings in the High Court. Any such proceedings must be brought within the limitation period specified by the Regulations according to the remedy sought.
In accordance with Part 3 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
© Europäische Union, http://ted.europa.eu, 1998-2018