»Actors of Urban Change«– Do you have an idea to change your city? Do you want to work together with partners from different sectors and disciplines? Would you like to learn from, exchange with and be inspired by changemakers from other European cities? If so, apply now to become an Actor of Urban Change!
Actors of Urban Change is a community-driven, international goodpractice network. We promote sustainable urban development in Europe, and believe in creating a culture of co-creation as a driving force for positive change. To do this, we foster collaboration between actors from the non-profit, public and private sectors.
The program is open to residents of all 47 Council of Europe member states, Kosovo and Belarus who:
· Work in the nonprofit, private or public sector
· Apply as a local team with a joint project proposal for their city
· Want to develop their skills in cross-sectoral collaboration and participatory urban development
· Are able to attend four international network meetings over a period of 18 months
· Have good command of English
The project you apply with needs to address a current challenge or need related to sustainable urban development in your city, such as affordable housing, energy and climate change, mobility, social inclusion, circular and sharing economies, and so on.
Further information »»»